CALL FOR PROPOSALS Building Together
Projects to support advocacy initiatives of the Local Networks for Advocacy and Monitoring in Serbia and Macedonia
The Konrad Adenauer Foundation, ATINA – Citizens’ Association for Combating Trafficking in Human Beings and all Forms of Gender-based Violence (Serbia) and Macedonian Lawyers Association (Macedonia) launch a call for proposals within the project “Building Together – Community Monitoring and Advocacy” funded by The European Union.
The call will be open until 16 March 2018, at 24:00 CET.
Civil society organizations previously engaged and/or fully informed about the activities of the Local Networks for Advocacy and Monitoring in Serbia (Subotica, Šid, Sremska Mitrovica, Belgrade, Niš, Vranje and Preševo) and Macedonia (Gevgelija, Kumanovo and Skopje), are invited to submit project proposals, provided that they fulfill the eligibility criteria for the call, as set out in the Guidelines for Applicants.
The priorities of this Call for Proposals are:
- To implement advocacy actions in targeted communities, aiming at improving position of migrants;
- To establish close collaboration with the respective Local Network for Monitoring and Advocacy;
- To provide the respective Local Network for Monitoring and Advocacy with the opportunities for outreach to different constituencies – migrants, local authorities and institutions’ representatives and wider public within local communities;
- To advocate for local policy changes and/or for fostering the implementation of relevant regulations, and finally – provision of relevant services to migrants within respective local community, based on specific local circumstances.
The following indicative activities will be given priority:
- Promotion of local monitoring reports
- Workshops with migrants and students
- Joint events with migrants and local citizens
- Meetings with local and national decision makers
- Media presentations
- Social media campaigns
The total budget of the Call for Proposals amounts to 50,000 EUR, for financing a total of 10 projects in 10 communities (7 in Serbia and 3 in Macedonia) in the maximum amount of 5,000 EUR each. The period of implementation of the approved projects is 6 months.
More information about conditions for applying can be found in the following documents at webpages: http://atina.org.rs/en/build_together and http://www.kas.de/serbien/sr/events/:
- Guidelines for Applicants
- Annex I – Application form
- Annex II – Work plan form
- Annex III –Budget proposal form
- Annex IV – CV format
- Annex V – Sub-grant agreement
Call for Proposals – Building Together (Projects to support advocacy initiatives of the Local Networks for Advocacy and Monitoring in Serbia and Macedonia) is a component of the action “Building Together – Community Monitoring and Advocacy”, grant contract number 376-937, funded by the European Union as a part of the European Union’s EIDHR programme EuropeAid/150264/DH/ACT/Multi-4. The Action is implemented by the Konrad Adenauer Foundation in Serbia in partnership with the ATINA – Citizens’ Association for Combating Trafficking in Human Beings and all Forms of Gender-based Violence, and the Macedonian Lawyers Association.